Custom Search

Friday, March 25, 2011

Elements for Investor Pitch

Hey all,

For those hidden "Ninjas" of Business who visit, read, and exit into the night without saying hi, I present my week 4 final project management categories from my Full Sail studies.

Before I post the final assignment on the blog, these categories represent what key points you have to address before an investor will consider backing a project. Of course, this isn't the only way, and new ways like Kickstarter will always change project funding. So again before you try any of this at home, please consult experts (legal and tax). Plus, I encourage posting and emails as usual to continue a discussion unless you are a ninja an posting will jeopardize your mission.

1. Business Concept Overview (+)Project Definition
2. Size and Nature of the Target Market
3. Competition Analysis
4. Sales and Marketing Strategy
5. Financials
6. Effectivenes of Pitch

No comments:

Post a Comment