Custom Search

Sunday, October 3, 2010

About Me


In academic and occupational work geared to English instruction, my resume exemplifies my love of working with students and outlines nine years of experiences at various institutions such as Fresno City College, California State University (CSU) of Fresno, Contra Costa College, and San Francisco State University (SFSU) as well as private ESL schools such as the Computer Programming Learning Center (CPLC) San Francisco. I became a CCC instructor because of my coursework in the SFSU IRW Certificate program. To my surprise, I received an “exemplary” standing in my first teacher evaluation of 2008.

As far as Art, I'm interested in becoming a successful creator of graphic novels and web-comics. Hopefully, I can help people with their goals and dreams as they can help me.

Specialties

Teaching, Plot Development, Narrative Project Development, and 2D Character Design, and Drawing


No comments:

Post a Comment