Custom Search

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Posting Changes

My apologies for the last couple of weeks, but I have felt there was not anything really worth blogging about. With one more classes until graduation, I decided it’s better to blog with friends than to blog alone. icandevents.blogspot.com will be the new landing page for the types of blogs I want to do. Of course, the subjects will range from entertainment business and popular tech trends, but there will be more of fun stuff I want to blog about such as toys, comics, and games.

For now as I finish my program, their will only be blogs in relation to my school. After September 7th 2011, feel free to use this blog as a reference, as the updates will be sparse. And please check out the new blog with my friends @ icandevents.blogspot.com.

Thanks so Much_ Zon

No comments:

Post a Comment