Custom Search

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Beginner Intermediate Unit 1.1 How do you feel?

Unit 1: Feelings
Sub Units Should be 2 to 3 classes long.

Unit 1.1: How are you?
Unit 1.2: What are things that make you feel good?
Unit 1.3: What are things you don't like?

Grammar Goals:
How are you
I am ____________ (emotion)
(name) feels _____________ (emotion)
because to answer why questions.

Unit 1.1 How are you?
Listen to the other students and the teacher to get the answers.
Name:__________________________

1.) How are you Agelena?
I am_________________ (happy/ angry/ sad/ tired/ cold/ hot/ hungry).
Angelena feels __________________.

2.) How do you feel Angel?
I feel ____________________.
Angel feels ________________.

3.) How are Cinderella Puppy?
I am_________________________.
Cinderella Puppy feels ___________________.

4.) How do you feel Bag?
I feel ________________________________.
Bag feels ______________________.

5.) How are you feel Jelly?
I am ________________________.
Jelly feels ____________________.

6.) How do you feel Simon?
I feel _______________________.
Simon feels __________________.

7.) How are you Ice Cream?
I am _____________________.
Ice Cream feels ____________.

8.) How do you feel Candy?
I feel _______________________.
Candy feels _________________.

9.) How are you Apple?
I am _______________.
Apple feels __________________.
Sample Handout:



Legal Note: The text/images that I create for this content is dedicated to the public based on US Law where applicable. I as the original creator of the text and/or other material as noted freely give this to the public domain for other to use, modify or change but do not agree that any of the original text should be owned by one person, company or organization.   https://creativecommons.org/choose/zero/

No comments:

Post a Comment