Custom Search

Monday, April 18, 2011

Full Sail RolePlay Responses

Hey all, I’m posting these on the blog , so if you want me to remove me please email at Izefunni@gmail.com title “remove”


@ Jack
Thanks, I read the prompt, slept went to work, and came home with the idea for my format, but I love your format. The intro is a short paragraph and your points to what you see as wrong are fantastic. It’s simple; in comparison, I have to limit my wordiness. You have truly inspired me for my blog and a new format to play with.


@Christy

I know about the “fear factor issue” and thus bolded it in my post. I only hit two because that was the assignment and I wanted others to have a chance to use it. It’s tough for me, because I accept we are in a global village and felt that other experts in the fold such as “legal” would bring those concerns to the owners of the event and I could sympathize more with the owners of the event while making them feel better about sound legal advice as mention in our negotiation class and my current job in card services.

@ Lala

Re:
“Lastly, I see that there is a $500 cash prize. When will the contestant receive the prize? Does this take time to be processed or will the contestant receive the money immediately following the contest?”

I thought about this but couldn’t put in prospective as you did. I thought about “how” the contestants would be paid not “when”. Both are important and need to work out. Ideally, in a big corporation you have both legal and financial to handle these two issues; however, in a small company these would be outsourced to other companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment