Custom Search

Monday, April 11, 2011

Sigh, My Project Wonderful Box Has been Delisted

Well my Project Wonderful Ad-box has been Delisted. I can reactivate the box, but I first want to make sure I take steps to help the independent advertisers who had and may advertise on this site.

Of course, I received a warning letter last week with tips to boost my numbers, but given my work schedule on a project of 40hrs a week, other projects I'm working on, and the fact this blog is primarily to share my grad studies and sometimes blogs like this, I wasn't going to hype or do anything different then my weekly updates.

LOL, it felt great to have the box because many webcartoonists who have used this service, and in truth when I finally get my web-comic going this year this service may be of some use.

No comments:

Post a Comment