Custom Search

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Connect with Fans

I feel dirty becuase this is from another blog, but it is a note worthy case study for how the concept "Connect with the Fans" (CWF) relates to free that leads to money for the music industry.
http://berkleecasebook.blogspot.com/2009/03/foreword_26.html

Note for the non-music people...
I'm not a music maker. I know I'm all about making money the right way by developing art products (i.e. comics, toys, and video games) I want to make, but music isn't really something I would try to make money at because I never really pursued it. However, replace "music" with your "art" and it opens a lot of doors to different types of entertainment business discourse. Of course, not all models work for your art, but there are some universals such as "find an audience" and "connect with them".








Hey, and don't be shy to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment