Custom Search

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Grade For Gears Blog

Here's my Grade for the Gears of War 3 Ticker Bunny: A Case Study. The blog link is below.

http://zons-education-edutainment.blogspot.com/2011/03/gears-of-war-3-ticker-bunny-case-study.html

I do apologize for posting my grade on the blog because I'm not trying to brand myself as a smug straight "A" student, but in a world of virtual achievements, I think school grades are something to be proud of. Of course, the real projects I do for fun and hopefully financial success will be something to be proud of in the near future as well.





Plus the cool factor:
I got an A writing about video games and business. How many Grad students can say that.

Warning: Wah, wong, this was only 5% of the total grade; the heavy weight assignments are harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment