Custom Search

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Full Sail Reponse 07052011

Using AdPlanner and Keywords



@ Shannon,

I agree that the twitter phenomena was based on people wanting to do something on both the developer and user end. I think in today’s age, giving something that people want is more important than before because with all this tech we live in a consumer propelled market. With Twitter in effect, all industries are under more scrutiny to provide better products because I feel twitter can create waves of positive of negative branding faster than TV and to a much larger network of people.


I Choose to use Google’s “AdPlanner” because I couldn’t find keyword searches on “Quantcast’s” service. With the keywords shown most frequent I suggest these keywords to find this TED Talk





Keywords Suggestions

1.) ted talks twitter

2.) daily show twitter

3.) NPR Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment